We are searching data for your request:
Forums and discussions:
Manuals and reference books:
Data from registers:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
You know the saying "one apple a day keeps a doctor away," right? Well, no matter what kind of fruit they consume from breastfeeding mothers.Because not all are the same, not all have the same effect on the body. The needs of a breastfeeding mother are completely different. Plus the daily regular fruit. But what is worth to consume?
1. OrangeWomen are probably more likely to need vitamin C during breastfeeding than during pregnancy. It plays a fundamental role in the development of healthy bones, teeth, muscles, as well as in newborns. It is worth taking two small oranges a day, which is equivalent to 120 mg of vitamin C intake.
2. PeachThis delicious fruit contains phytoestrogens, which help regulate the milk-producing hormones in the body and greatly help breastfeeding success. In addition, peaches contain potassium, calcium, vitamin C, and vitamin A, all of which help keep the mother and baby healthy.
3. Zцld papayaGreen papayas contain an active ingredient that helps to increase milk production. Here's a super recipe: Blend half a slice of green papaya with a little nipple or yellow chard. Add a little almond milk, half a cup of greek yogurt, let's blend it a little, and have a delicious breakfast!
4. BonyCranberries are best known for their antioxidant properties. Breast-milk infiltrates the baby's body and helps prevent disease.
5. StrawberryStrawberry is a fantastic source of vitamin C and its high water content helps in hydration. This is extremely important for breastfeeding mothers, because if you drink too little fluid, it can have a negative effect on breastfeeding and, on the other hand, it can be fatter.
6. BanbnPotassium is very important for pregnant women, but it is also worth noting during breastfeeding. Feel free to eat 2-3 bananas a day if you like!
7. AvocadoInterestingly enough, many people think that avocado is green. But his opponent, however, was also a failure. There is a lot of potassium in avocados (even more than in bananas). This fruit is also an excellent source of amino acids, which are white nutritional elements and essential for cell growth.
8. Cantaloupe shrimpThis melon is a summer, early-ripening fruit. It is high in vitamin C, high in water, nutrient rich - what else?They may also be interested in:
- Group Breastfeeding: Easier Together!
- Instead of breastfeeding instead of breastfeeding?
- Is milk low?